Thursday 6 June 2013

Why...



Time flies when you’re having fun....
 
why is that 
why doesn’t it slow down when you’re having fun so you can wring the joy out of every moment
why doesn’t it speed up when times are hard so you don’t have to feel the pain for so long 
why is the winter long 
why is the summer short 
why, when after Jacqui’s surgery in January, did the thought of her having to wait 6 – 8 weeks to heal and go back work seemed like a lifetime
why now, with having no appointments to worry about until October, does it seems like the time is flying by 
why is that 
Time does what it wants – it has nothing to do with me, I can’t hurry it along, I can’t slow it down, I can’t borrow more, I can’t give it away
So I commend the enjoyment of life,
 because there is nothing better for a person under the sun
 than to eat and drink and be glad.
Then joy will accompany them in their toil
 all the days of the life God has given them under the sun.
                                                                                -King Solomon





No comments:

Post a Comment