Sunday 21 December 2014

Update

Those of you who are friends of Jacqui on Facebook may have already seen this, but I wanted to just post this for those of you who hadn't seen it.

This is what she wrote:

Update:  I've been experiencing some extreme pain lately, all in relation to the tumours in my left lung.  I've had a sore lower back, sore shoulder and this weekend very shallow breathing.  Went to the ER this morning and was treated immediately as I had a fever and a rapid heart beat.  They've given me a blood transfusion because my hemoglobin was too low. It's been a tough weekend and a rough day!  I could really use your light, love, prayers and well wishes!  I know you all will have many questions, sadly I don't have the answers, so please be gentle.
Thank you for your continued love and support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment