Thursday 1 November 2012

Do I want to see the future?


Tuesday I woke up feeling impatient. Jacqui’s PET scan was last Thursday and I am tired of waiting for “what comes next”. Not that I’m in a hurry to do the surgery thing or whatever else will be involved but I just find waiting so hard – hmmmm, my mom always told me that if I was impatient, I would have to learn patience. You were right mama.
It’s just so hard to wait, I want to skip to the end and read the last page of this book!!!!! I was talking to a friend awhile ago and she said she wished she could just see 5 years ahead, it would just be so nice to know how things would all work out. A few days later I went to see the Hunger Games. I was so anxious while I was watching it and I was so scared for Katniss and Peeta – what was going to happen??? Well, I’m sad to say, I had read the book, in fact I’d read the whole trilogy, I knew exactly what was going to happen – it made no difference, I was still so nervous and agitated. Soooo, I guess I really do have to live it out.
Anyways, all that to say, no news yet, but it gives us a few days to pretend that all is well and forget a bit.
The sun comes up, it’s a new day dawning

It’s time to sing your song again

Whatever may pass and whatever lies before me

Let me be singing when the evening comes

 

Whatever may pass and whatever lies before me…..

No comments:

Post a Comment